There are many reasons to use a Realtor to help you buy or sell your home, but what are they? Below we have listed a few of the major benefits of using a licensed and trained Realtor.
- Realtors have access to the MLS, or Multiple Listing Service, which is a comprehensive list of all the homes for sale by Realtors.
- Realtors have many different resources at their disposal that can give them information such as utility costs, median property values, and what schools are like in the area.
- Realtors provide expertise in the field of home financing. They can make sure you get a fair price for your home sale and that you pay a fair price for your new one.
- Realtors can help set the correct price for your home. They can provide you with the most up to date market price data of comparable houses to make your offer more competitive to potential buyers.
- Realtors belong to the NAR, or the National Association of Realtors, and as such adhere to the strict code of ethics set forth by the NAR.
- Realtors can also provide an outside look into whatever property you are buying. They can tell you each advantage of a home, and also the disadvantages you might run into.
- Realtors can help you find the right home for your needs and your budget. There are millions of homes for sale and your Realtor can help you weed through the mess and find the best home for your money.